How to Order
Use this online catalog to create your order. You may simply browse the site and make notes of your selections or you may use the list builder and online order form. When you are ready you may communicate your order by submitting the order form electroncially or by contacting us via phone, fax, or U.S. mail. Alternatively, if you prefer a hard copy you may download an order form.
Send orders to
The Math Learning Center
PO Box 12929
Salem, OR 97309-0929
Purchase orders from schools and agencies, signed by a proper authority, are accepted. If the submitted order is a confirmation of a phone order, it is very important that you communicate in the comment section “Confirmation Only” to prevent duplicate shipment and billing. Any orders requesting delayed billing are shipped on or around the requested billing date.
Private party orders are welcome via this site or by phone, fax, or mail. Prior to shipment orders must be prepaid by check or credit card. California, Texas, Washington and Wyoming residents add appropriate sales tax.
We accept MasterCard and Visa via phone only.
We go to great lengths to avoid back orders, but it is impossible to eliminate them entirely. We fill all back orders as soon as possible. If you do not want anything back ordered, please specify “No Back Orders” on your order form.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Shipping and Handling
Please add 10% for shipping and handling to your order. If paying by cash, check, or purchase order you are eligible for a reduced rate of 7% shipping and handling. The minimum charge regardless of payment method is $5.
There may be additional charges if you require special handling. Also, customers outside the continental U.S., i.e., Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations should contact us for a quote.
Materials returned for credit or exchange must be in new condition. If you find it necessary to return any items for credit or refund, please follow these directions:
- Contact The Math Learning Center, 1–800–575–8130, for permission to return any item.
- Be prepared to provide the invoice or receipt number for the materials you wish to return.
- You will be given a return authorization number, shipping instructions, and a special shipping address for your return.
- Returns should be completed within 60 days of receipt. Orders returned more than 60 days after receipt may be refused. A restocking fee may be charged.
- For your own protection, we suggest that you return via UPS or Insured Parcel Post.
This procedure helps us handle your return quickly, accurately, and efficiently, and issue the proper credit or refund.