Data Analysis, Set E3: Line Plots, pdf
- Activity 1: Creating & Measuring the Beanstalk
- Activity 2: Recording the Beanstalk Data
- Activity 3: Beanstalk Leaf Line Plots
- Independent Worksheet 1: Beanstalk Line Plot
- Independent Worksheet 2: Beanstalk Measurements
- Generate measurement data by measuring lengths using rulers marked with halves and fourths of an inch
- Show data by making a line plot where the horizontal scale is marked off in appropriate units—whole numbers, halves, or quarters
- Measure the length of an object by selecting and using appropriate tools such as rulers, yardsticks, meter sticks, and measuring tapes)
- Estimate lengths using units of inches, feet, centimeters, and meters
File size = 574.21KB
Set for double-sided printing.
Tips for PDFs
Downloading – Some files are quite large and may take several minutes to download into your browser window. Another option is to right-click on the file link to download the PDF file directly to your desktop or computer. This allows for better monitoring of the download process.
Printing – When printing a PDF, be sure that print scaling is set to "None." This will ensure that activities containing measurement items print in the correct dimensions.