Bridges Intervention Set 2
The five volumes comprising Bridges Intervention Set 2 address critical numeracy and computation skills at levels generally associated with third through fifth grade.
The instruction in any given volume starts at a basic level and moves toward increasing levels of challenge and complexity within a particular domain, often spanning two or three grade levels. Strongly rooted in best practices, the work is infused with models that promote student thinking and engagement.
Bridges Intervention is sold in two sets, volumes 1–4 in Set 1, and volumes 5–9 in set 2 (see content areas listed below).
Set 2 contains the following:
- Volume 5 - Operations: Basic Multiplication & Division
- Volume 6 - Multiplication & Division of Multi-Digit Numbers
- Volume 7 - Multiplication & Division Word Problems
- Volume 8 - Adding, Subtracting & Making Sense of Fractions
- Volume 9 - Money & Decimals
- Bridges Educator site account with six-year license
- Colorful ready-made gameboards, cards, and spinners
- Manipulative kit (supports concurrent use of all volumes for up to six students)
- Blacklines for teacher and student materials
Districts and schools that have adopted Bridges in Mathematics second edition receive a 10% discount on Bridges Intervention Sets.